Friday, August 22, 2008

Jason Appreciation Day!!!

Tuesday was Jason Appreciation Day! A whole day completely dedicated to my husband. My new friend Liz Marshall introduced me to this wonderful idea. In a nutshell it is a random day I pick each year to tell my husband thank you for all his hard work to support our family! This was my first go at it, and I think it went over pretty well! To start off he woke up to a big sign in our living room window and some new toys (he's been missing his dirt bike while we've been traveling for work this summer)!


Then I drove him to his appointment for a massage. And after that I picked up Indian Food for lunch (yum yum). That night we spent some quality time together over dinner and a movie in bed.

Thank you for all of your hard work sweetheart, I hope you had a great day! And thanks for the idea Liz!

3 comments:

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

Oh so sweet. Thanks for the banana bread recipe. I'm excited to make it!!

Ty and Janene said...

Oh man Jason are you going to start playing with those dirt bikes in the bath tub too?

Josh Farnsworth said...

Okay Robin, so you've GOT TO introduce my wife to that husband appreciation day! We've finally seen your blog & it's fun to see ya'll (I can say ya'll now because I live in the south!). Drop us an email: joshfarnsworth@gmail.com, farnsworthlaura@gmail.com
Josh