Monday, August 30, 2010

summer time... when the livin's easy

This summer Carson spent a lot of time at the playground (he mainly enjoys playing in the sand and watching other kids).


Figuring out how the dog door works. He now lets himself in and out at his own discretion. I will have to post a video of it later.


Now that he can get outside on his own I often find him sitting on the back porch by himself or with one of his dogs. Sometimes he's playing with a stick, sometimes throwing the ball for Koda, and sometimes he just likes to sit and soak up the sun while watching the wind blow the leaves on the trees. I love to sneak up and take pictures of him.


And he always catches me after the first one...


Carson loves his veggies, and found a new one to add to the list. Corn on the cob!



Carson also loves spending time with his Auntie Sam. And we made good use of her pool a few times this summer. It was nice because I got to learn how to do a front flip, and Carson loves being thrown around and dunked.


Other then me and Jason, Sam is one of Carson's favorite people. He always has a big smile waiting for her when she comes over to play!

No comments: