Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yes for marriage!

On Novermber 4 we have an opportunity to amend the Arizona constitution to specifically define marriage as:

"Only a union of one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in this state."

For those of you who live in Arizona you can find out more about this proposition through the permanent link I hyper-linked to this graphic at the top right side of the page.


Please give careful consideration to this proposition, and register to vote. This is our chance to help institute a change for the better in our state. For those of you who live elsewhere there is a good chance that something similar is coming on a future ballot in your state! Now is the time to stand up for the value system we want to raise our kids with, and I am positive the result of this proposition, and others, will indicate where our country is headed in the future!

P.S. Everything went fine for my parents down in hurricane country, they didn't have power for about 48 hours, but things weren't too terrible.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey Robin! We are Yes for Prop 8 in here in California! Looks like we have a lot in common. I want to talk to you sometime about my kids, and what you do, just pick your brain about your training and experience, etc. Kelli is going to give me your email address so we can hook up and chat! By the way, I really admire you for what you do! Talk to you soon!

Courtney said...

Hey Robin, I don't know if you remember me, but we were on the same floor freshman year at byu. I was roommates with Shawntel. Anyways, came across your blog because I married Mark Ellis and found your blog on Jessica's. Just thought I would say hi, Crazy finding people. Also if you remember Shawntel, her blog is linked on mine under McDonald, J&S.