Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our latest adventures

Sooooo... It's been awhile since I posted last, and to be honest it's because we've been keeping pretty busy. So here's the rundown of what's been going on.

We had a special little visitor for a few days, who is an excellent kitchen helper (almost as good as our dogs ;)).
I dyed my hair black
Our (well technically Jason's) little sister Jenna got hitched. Cute couple eh?
Jason had a birthday! WOO HOO! And we had a fun filled barbeque with family and friends. His present (a blue-tooth) is now, semi-permanently attached to the side of his head but I caught him without the new toy for this picture. (Yes the hat is photoshoped in)
My brother and his wife and my little nephew came for a visit from Dallas. Jay was so much fun to play with, he is a sweetheart and we were so happy to see him and Chris and Esther!
I decided to change my hair style (yet again). It's kinda a throw back to my mom! Love ya mom. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

And I put up our Halloween decorations (Jenna's favorite is the scary guy in the chair, just ask, and Sam loves the phantom in our tree so much that she hit the curb last year staring at him, or was that Jenna?).
Oh, I love this time of year. (Minus this whole election thing, it really stresses me out).

1 comment:

Shaun and Kelli said...

Hey girl, just wanted to say hi. What did you do to your hair? I want to see pictures! Sorry I haven't called in a while. I promise I will soon, after I am finished with this whole Craft Show mess. Love ya!