Wednesday, November 5, 2008

huh... well then

I tried not to watch the elections yesterday after I turned in my ballot. I had a feeling it would ruin my evening. And as I thought about who would be our future president I reflected on some of my favorite funny campaign ads, and some of the hilarious SNL skits that people came up with this year, I thought I'd share a few...



And finally my favorite... hahaha, this is just funny (sorry for the bad word).

On a more positive note I was happy to hear that the propositions to amend the state constitutions in favor of traditional marriage in Florida, Arizona, and California all passed, as well as a good piece of legislation in Arkansas. However, I know that we are in for more of a fight as suits have already been filed to California trying to strike down the amendment, and I'm sure more are to follow.

No comments: