Thursday, October 30, 2008

3...2...1...Blast Off!!!

Today I went with my sister-in-law Jenna to Linens N Things (they are going out of business and you can get some killer deals right now). I was just giving Jenna some moral support, picking out stuff for her and Curt's new apartment, and didn't intend to buy anything. On our way to the checkout I spyed something that I had to get. Jason and I are always looking for ways to make healthier snacks and treats and I've been wanting one of those make-your-own-popsicles molds. Well they had one on sale, with just one catch...


They are mini rocket ships... I figured, oh well, we'll have kids eventually, so these will make some little kidlets happy later.


My first batch of rocket ship yogurt pops is now in the freezer. They are actually kinda cute... Who says eating healthy is no fun?!?! ;)

4 comments:

Jenna and Curt said...

I've never said eating healthy isn't fun...who would say such a thing?! uh anyway, thanks for the moral support. He approved of my purchase. haha...

Jenna and Curt said...

ps. can I have a frozen rocket one of these days? yum

kmphelps said...

Connor is excited for a rocket! Maybe it will be incentive enough to face the dogs again ;o)

Chris S. said...

That is really funny, Robin. I've never seen a rocket pop before but they are cute. You will have to let me know how well they work.