Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fro-Robin

I've noticed that the clothing/fashion industry is cycling through styles from the yester-years. Bell-bottom jeans and leggings, I've even heard the perm is coming back. In and effort to keep up with the times I re-vamped my look. My inspiration is my own dear Mom.
(MOM)

(ME)

(the next morning)
And for those of you who think this is a joke, I assure you, this is my real hair and not a wig! SEE

I'd like to give a special thanks to Jenna who helped me with my new doo, and Samantha (you were a clutch player last night with the whole pumpkin bar thingy!)

3 comments:

Shaun and Kelli said...

that is SERIOUSLY scary how much you look like your mom in those pictures. Crazy! I love it!

The Theobalds said...

Love the hair! Been forever since I have seen you probably since before you got married! Well check out our page :) Hope things are going well!

Jessica said...

Robin...that is HOT. You work it girl! Bow chicka bow bow!